09 June 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I think the best part of mine and Casey's birthdays being so close is that I get all excited setting up for Casey's birthday and then the excitement just kind of extends over to mine. At least, I hope the excitement buoys me until my birthday.

Casey's birthday (today!) was a lot of fun even though he had to go to work a little before 1. I woke up before he did (which is unheard of) and put together all the stuff I got for him, resulting in one (1) awesome Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit, complete with multi-tool, first-aid, reading material, some food, and all of that stuffed into a Camelbak. I didn't take a picture of it.

I did, however, take a picture of our Swedish Pancake Picnic right before he went to work.


Swedish Pancakes!



The fruit! Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and mangoes.



My happy 26 year old hubby :)



We're just the best, aren't we? (Don't tell anyone else)


All I can do now is sit here and think about how lucky I am, even with Casey off at work, I'm so lucky I have a wonderful husband who loves me and only wants to support me. I'm lucky to share a last name with him, I'm lucky to share anything with him.

Happy happy birthday again and again to my wonderful, amazing, fun, adorable, witty, intelligent, hard-working, loving, sweet, happy husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment