23 September 2012

Success

As I sit here thinking about the food I want to make and eat this evening, I can't help but feel like this week was a great success.

Note: success and stress can and do work together.

This week was a busy week of classes, homework, plasma, training, work, and exhaustion. I worked 12 hours at the Writing Center and 6 hours either working or training as a TA. I gave plasma, got a flat bike tire, baked potatoes in the crock pot, spent more hours on campus than I did at home (at least it felt that way), I packed really good lunches every day, ate nearly two full cups of granola, and walked up and down more stairs than I care to count.

I am just starting to recover, and it starts all over again tomorrow.

But you know what? I really like it.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I always love busy over slow, but now and then, slow is needed. You are definitely not in a slow season! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonus - if I keep up the busy for another year then I can kiss Rexburg goodbye!

      Delete