11 February 2011

mulling it over

Whilst I was sitting here on my awesome black leather couch, I speculated on just what I could blog about. I thought of the Spanish word for blogger (bloguero), I ruminated over my interesting adventure after work, I reflected on the low prices and tiny bras at the Burlington Coat Factory, and I weighed the possibilities for my Bed Bath & Beyond gift card money. I brooded over the plot ofCatching Fire and the twists that await me in Mockingjay. I considered how many different ways I could pontificate my ponderings of the afternoon, and I contemplated how much time I could be wasting. I appraised, mused, meditated, evaluated, examined, and finally said to myself, "Enough! No more outside help!"

Anyways, I was talking to my wonderful friend Gerri about her current boy drama, and remembered this morning when I was at work. I was minding my own business on the expo line when a fellow waitress comes up next to me and in an overly dramatic manner threw her face down on the line and exclaimed (in a really whiny way), "I need to get MARRIED!"

That's about when it hit me. I hate dating drama now more than I ever did when I was a part of it. It's so simple to me now, I don't have to deal with it. I'm finally free from drama and I hate it more than ever. While I tried really hard to be patient with my coworker this morning, I just loathed every moment she kept begging me for advice she didn't want. I simply told her to walk away from the stupid boys and go ask out some cute new ones in her ward, but she just didn't want to hear it! She wants to put up with the boy she believes is avoiding her! How on earth will that get her married? Ugh. I'm so glad I don't deal with that any more.

Now the only drama I have to put up with is fake-arguing with Casey over which of us is the good one. I still say he is, even if he does always wear the same three (attractive) sweaters all the time and makes messes in the kitchen and parks crooked, whatever! I don't care, he makes me happy and that's why he's the good one. Consider the record set strait.

No comments:

Post a Comment