14 May 2012

Mother's Day Weekend!

Here we are, another week passed, and a few more pictures to post.

I honestly don't remember what happened for a chunk of last week, because all the homework assignments just sort of start to blend together. I know there were smoothies, facebook updates, muffins, and a party. Fortunately, I have photographic evidence to remind me of exactly what went on.

By the pictures, hardly anything happened between Monday and Friday.

Monday we had dinner and then went mini-golfing for FHE and then got some delicious shakes at Sammy's. Casey went for the Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Shake, I went with the Red Velvet Cupcake. Mmmm...

You're jealous, I know.
Potatacos for dinner - exactly what they sound like.
Friday rolled around and one of my classmates, Tina, came over in the evening to study and then help me cook a bunch of milanesas. Unfortunately, It completely escaped my brain to take pictures of the food, but you ask anyone who came... it was awesome. Milanesas de carne y pollo, Coke, mashed potatoes, salad, and some macaroni, just for fun.

Apparently I had more fun than Casey.
The Barnes' came!
The Westons came!
And then we have my co-chef, Tina and my almost-cousin, Parker.
Saturday brought muffins. Delicious, Betty Crocker muffins. And I have a baking secret now to make them super puffy. Ha! Thanks, Pinterest!

I really wish I had made more than just 12 of these...
Saturday night (I actually remember...) after having a BFF viewing party with Sarah, Casey and I went to see Dark Shadows (my idea of course). I liked it pretty well, I can understand why so many critics disliked it, but oh well. I enjoyed it for the most part.

Then there was Mother's Day, and Casey gave me chocolate and "flowers" (he changed the laptop background to a bunch of roses). I got something else too, but I can't say cuz we're also giving it to our Moms in a couple of weeks.

Cookies and Cream Kisses are soooooooo much better than the regular ones.
Then to wrap up a delicious Mother's Day of talking to my brothers, I made Indian food.

Complete with Great Wall of Jasmine Rice.
All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good week. I just hope nothing too terribly exciting happened during the week that I am totally blanking on without photographic evidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment