21 February 2011

some food stuff

I promise I'm not turning this into a food blog, but I'm really into presentation. So here are a couple of my presentations from the last few days (I forgot to take a picture of the strawberry shortcake, but just imagine how awesome it looked).

Simplicity first! I love pizza bagels.


DROOL!


Ice cream! I take no credit for this one, it's Casey's invention. My awesome Dreyer's sorbet mixed with his vanilla ice cream.


Perfection.


Some good ol' Argentinean milanesa done the right way, fried (not baked) with mashed potatoes and salad. I didn't have vinegar so I used normal dressing instead of just oil, salt, and vinegar.


I left out the mayo too.


Then today's lunch: steak tacos.



I think I'm getting better at food. The hard thing is I can't do a lot of "easy" foods because Casey doesn't like a lot of them, like regular lunch meat sandwiches and that kinda stuff, so I'm usually just on the lookout for new stuff to try.

Tonight? Tortellini. Maybe we'll do chicken too...

No comments:

Post a Comment